Fax: (603) 425-1049
Welcome to the Londonderry School District
Nathan S. Greenberg
|Human Resource Director
|Pupil Services Director
|Director of Information Technology
Mary Wing Soares
Londonderry High School
2008 N.H. Excellence in Education Award more
Londonderry Middle School
Grades Six through Eight more
Matthew Thornton Elementary
Grades One through Five more
North School Elementary
Grades One through Five more
South School Elementary
Grades One through Five more
Moose Hill School
Preschool & Kindergarten more
Proposed School Board Policies
- JFCH-JFCI Student Alcohol Use-Drug Abuse-2nd Reading
- JFCH-JFCI - R2 Life of a Lancer Code of Conduct-2nd Reading
- Policy JFABD-R - Homeless Students - Administrative Procedure 1st Reading
- Policy JFABD - Education of Homeless Children and Youth 1st Reading
- Policy IMGA (also ACAC) - Service Animals in Schools 1st Reading
- Policy IHBAC - Programs for Students with Disabilities 1st Reading
- Policy IGBG - Homebound Instruction 1st Reading
- Policy IGBAA - Criteria for Special Education Evaluations 1st Reading
- Policy ACA-S - Student Discrimination, Harassment & Sexual Harassment Policy & Complaint Procedure 1st Reading
- Policy ACA-E - Harassment & Sexual Harassment of School Employees Policy & Complaint Procedures for Employees & Third Parties 1st Reading
- Policy AC - Nondiscrimination-Equal Opportunity 1st Reading
- Policy IGBA - R Education of an Exceptional Child 1st Reading
- Policy IGBA - N June 8, 1978 Memo re Services for Non-Public School Pupils 1st Reading
- Policy IGBA - N June 8, 1978 Memo re Occupational Therapy 1st Reading
- Policy IGBA Programs for Handicapped Students 1st Reading
- Policy EEAH Transportation of Handicapped Students 1st Reading
- Policy AC - R Nondiscrimination Title IX Grievances 1st Reading
- January 21, 1997 Memo re Medical Record Protocol for Out-of-District - Home Education Students 1st Reading
Notices and Press Releases
NEW ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT
The Londonderry School Board is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Scott Laliberte as the new Assistant Superintendent. Mr. Laliberte will be stepping into that position replacing Andrew Corey who has accepted the superintendency of the Hollis-Brookline School District. Mr. Laliberte passed the rigors of the selection process first with an interview committee, followed by an on-site visit by a subgroup of the interview committee which included discussions with parents, faculty and administrators and a final interview with the School Board. Mr. Laliberte received his Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of New Hampshire where he was All ECAC and All Conference in football and staff writer for the school magazine. He received his Master’s Degree in Administration and Supervision from Plymouth State University and will be completing his Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study in Educational Leadership from Plymouth State University this fall.
Scott has been in education for the past twenty-three years, starting as an English teacher at Franklin and Souhegan High Schools. He then transitioned to educational leadership positions with two assistant principalships at the high school level, an assistant principalship at the elementary level, a five year tenure as Principal of Moultonborough Central School and the last two years as Director of Curriculum Instruction, Assessment and Professional Development in the Gilford School District. His leadership, collaborative and communication skills married with his strong curriculum and assessment background have led to significant and positive changes including but not limited to a major STEM Education Program in partnership with the Gateway Institute of the Boston Museum of Science. Leitha Reilly, Londonderry School Board Chair, has praised Mr. Laliberte for his strong educational leadership
skills, thorough knowledge of and ability to implement 21
st century college and career ready curriculum, programs and services, strong collaborative and communication skills as well as a strong K-12 perspective based on his in-depth experience and practice at the elementary, middle and high school levels. Mrs. Reilly has stated that "his strong, experiential background, intelligence, communication and collaborative skills will build upon and enhance our district’s programs and services for all students enabling them to be college and career ready".
Mr. Laliberte stated that he is beyond delighted with his appointment and knows he has big shoes to fill with the departure of Andy Corey. "I intend with the support of our truly outstanding faculty, staff, administrators, and School Board to continue to build upon the excellent programs and services in Londonderry for the benefit of our wonderful students and parents. In addition, I want to work collaboratively with all community members and members of the business community to fulfill our motto "Giving Wings to Children’s Dreams."
The Londonderry School District will provide appropriate individualized academic, social, emotional and physical learning opportunities in order to establish a dynamic foundation for quality education and continued student growth.
To provide all students with the vision, skills, and knowledge necessary to maximize their individual potential. Central to this accomplishment is the collaboration among all shareholders and disciplines so that students can become contributing members of society and appreciate that learning is a life-long process.
- What is the Londonderry School District environment like for students and teachers?
- What kind of quality assurance is in place for consistent delivery of curriculum from one classroom to the next?
- What is the Londonderry Community like?
- How do I apply for a position with the Londonderry School District?
- How do I find out if there is a job opening in the Londonderry School District?
- How can my business become a community partner with the Londonderry School District?
- How do I find out if school has been cancelled or delayed?
AnswersWhat is the Londonderry School District environment like for students and teachers?
Londonderry is committed to providing the very best educational environment for our students and teachers. Londonderry School District provides opportunities for teachers to pursue professional improvement and enhance teaching skills through generous tuition-reimbursement programs and paid, school-sponsored workshops. With many extra-curricular activities, teachers have the opportunity to serve as advisors and coaches. We pride ourselves on our excellent teaching staff. Our schools have an outstanding reputation including the ongoing recognition of the acclaimed Lancers Marching Band and Color Guard.What kind of quality assurance is in place for consistent delivery of curriculum from one classroom to the next?
Grade level benchmarks are established for all subjects and teachers are encouraged to challenge students to excel at the highest levels.What is the Londonderry Community like?
Londonderry is a rapidly-growing suburban community of 24,000 residents located approximately 12 miles from the Massachusetts border, less than one hour from Boston, the seacoast and the White Mountains. A popular residential community because of its ideal location, Londonderry has a reputation for excellent schools. Its residents attempt to maintain the rural flavor of the town, which is dotted with apple orchards and lovely homes. The community has demonstrated its support for schools through various fundraising and volunteer activities. The focus of the community is on its young people and their welfare.How do I apply for a position with the Londonderry School District?
Please visit our Human Resources Employment Opportunity page byHow do I find out if there is a job opening in the Londonderry School District?
Please visit our Human Resources Employment Opportunity page byHow can my business become a community partner with the Londonderry School District?
If you would like to become part of the Employee Discount Program, please contact Cindy McMahon - Benefits CoordinatorHow do I find out if school has been cancelled or delayed?
Listen to WGIR: AM 610, tune into cable TV channel 21, tune into WMUR-TV, check the home page of our web site or follow us on Twitter.