Londonderry High School

Phone: (603) 432-6941
Fax: (603) 425-1022

Welcome to Londonderry High School

Attendance Line Instructions
Guidance Fax
(603) 425-1045
Athletics Fax
(603) 425-1015
Jason Parent
Asst. Principal - House 1
Abbey Sloper
Asst. Principal - House 2
Greg Warren
Asst. Principal - House 3
Amity Ferraro
Asst. Principal - House 4
Katie Sullivan
Connie Biedrzycki
Guidance Director
Maureen O'Dea
Athletic Director
Howard Sobolov
Music Director
Andy Soucy
  • Londonderry High School

    Grades Nine to Twelve

  • Follow us on Twitter


  • Library Media Center

    Visit the Virtual Librarymore

  • High School Athletics

    Check out the athletics programmore

LHS Mission Statement

Londonderry High School, in partnership with parents and the community, provides a safe and nurturing environment with varied opportunities promoting good character, academic excellence, and responsible citizenship necessary for future success in the local and global community.


Academic Expectations
Students of Londonderry High School

  • Demonstrate literacy through reading, writing, thinking and speaking effectively.
  • Apply critical thinking, research and problem solving skills to a changing world.
  • Function as self-directed learners in a variety of learning and working environments.

Civic Expectations
Members of the Londonderry High School community

  • Demonstrate an awareness of their individual rights and responsibilities as contributing members of the larger community.
  • Exhibit school pride through support of school activities and involvement in community life
  • Model ethical and lawful behavior as responsible and accountable citizens.

Social Expectations
Members of the Londonderry High School community

  • Develop positive relationships, demonstrate tolerance, and respect diversity.
  • Interact cooperatively while working toward common objectives.
  • Promote personal wellness and the ability to make healthy choices.

Teacher Pages

Art Business Computer Ed.
English/Reading Family and Consumer Sciences Foreign Language
Health/Physical Ed. Technology Ed. Mathematics
Music Science Social Studies
Library Media   Special Education



Computer Education


Family and Consumer Sciences

Foreign Language

Health / Physical Education

Technology Education




Social Studies

Library Media

Special Education

High School Questions


What are school hours?
The morning bell rings at 7:20 am. The afternoon release bell rings at 1:58 pm.
Where can I find the school calendar?
The School District year calendar can be found at
When is Parent Teacher Conference day? How do I schedule an individual conference?
Parent Teacher Conference Day is held in November (see calendar.) To schedule an individual conference at any other time, you may call the teacher’s voice mail or send email and request a conference, or you may call your student’s counselor to arrange a conference.
What is the Attendance Policy?
Information available in Student Handbook, p. 10 at
What is the Alcohol/Drug Abuse policy?
Information available in Student Handbook, p. 43-46 at
What is the Athletic Agreement?
The Athletic Agreement document can be found at
What are the yearbook submission deadlines? (Senior baby pictures/wills, etc.)
Information available at the Reflections Web site
How does my student obtain a parking permit?
Information available in Student Handbook, p.34 at
What is the date for Graduation?
Graduation is scheduled for June 12th at 7:00 pm at the Verizon in Manchester, NH
How do I request transcripts?
For Graduates of Londonderry High School: Call Guidance Office at 432-6941 ext. 2106 and give name, year of graduation and name and address of location where you want the transcript sent. For Current Seniors: You should speak to your counselor about this process. The “Green Sheet” (Transcript Release Form) should be filled out for each college to which a transcript is to be sent.
What information is on the transcript?
Your transcript will include name, address, semester grades, SAT scores, other testing scores and academic achievements.
How are report cards distributed?
Report cards are distributed to students during Period A and available on the Parent Portal.
How do I register or withdraw my student?
To register: Call the Guidance Office at 432-6941 ext. 2106 to make an appointment to pick up a registration packet to be filled out. Proof of residency is required (purchase agreement or lease document preferred.) To withdraw: A withdrawal form must be filled out and signed by parents. Students should obtain an Exit Grade Sheet from the Guidance office, return all textbooks to teachers and receive an exit grade from each teacher.
How do I learn about financial aid for college?-
Two Financial Aid Seminars are held each December and January by the Guidance Department. Information is also posted monthly in the Senior Newsletter on the Guidance web page and mailed home to parents of seniors. Financial Aid information is also available online:;;;
What are “Parent Mini Courses?” What do they cover?
Eight informational sessions for parents of seniors are held twice monthly in September, October, November, and December on Wednesday from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. Topics range from Admissions to the Financial Aid process
Who do I contact if I have questions about my child's school lunch account?
Please call Nancy Faucon, Food Services Director at 432-6941 Ext.2234 or email her at
Where can I find out about school cancellations, delays or early dismissals?
Listen to WGIR: AM 610, tune into cable TV channel 21, tune into WMUR-TV, check the home page of our web site or follow us on Twitter.

Employment of Minors in the State of NH

Anyone under the age of 16 must acquire working papers (employment certificate) no later than the first 3 days of employment however the school district recommends getting them prior to beginning work. You can only obtain working papers AFTER a job has been secured. You must obtain new working papers for each job obtained up until age 16.

  1. The employer should provide the student with an "Employer's Request for Child Labor form". This form should be filled out by the employer, signed, provide federal ID and contain a detailed description of the work being done by this student.
  2. The student and parent/guardian must take this completed form, latest report card and proof of age (birth certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, immigration record or a religious or official record bearing minor's age) to the School District Office. We are located at 268 Mammoth Rd. behind the police station in a grey building. Please call with questions 432-6920 x1101.

Minors ages 16 and 17 do NOT need working papers but do need a document signed by a parent or legal guardian giving permission for them to work. This must be done for each job obtained until the age of 18. This is not needed only IF the youth has graduated from High School or obtained a GED.
*The state of NH does not provide working papers for any state outside of New Hampshire.

NH Department of Labor Frequently Asked Questions Link:

NH Department of Labor information on Employment of Minor:

Employers Request for Child Labor Form:

Parental Permission Form: